Join leaders from across New England and the Maritime Provinces for this unprecedented event that brings together environmental, economic, social and institutional perspectives on climate resilience in the Gulf of Maine.
Together we will learn how the Gulf of Maine is expected to change in the next 30 years, build a shared vision for regional resilience, and activate new collaborations for action.
– Congratulations! Collaborative Action Grant awardees were announced on November 8, 2019.
– Scientific Scenario Papers were developed to inform work at the Symposium
– Download our Gulf of Maine 2050 Mobile Event App today!
– Latest Program Schedule and Abstract Booklet
– Follow us on Twitter @GulfofMaine2050 #gulfofmaine2050
Gulf of Maine 2050 extends its sincere thanks to all of the attendees, speakers, poster presenters, sponsors, partner organizations, and volunteers who came together to create an inspiring and highly productive week focused on promoting a resilient Gulf of Maine. As stated by Rob Stephenson of Fisheries and Oceans Canada during closing remarks for the symposium, “we encourage all to build on the knowledge and ideas from this meeting to work together, show leadership, and take action in promoting solutions for the Gulf of Maine and beyond!”