Download our official Attendify mobile App, https://attendify.com/app/02rbaq/ and join the Gulf of Maine 2050 community.
• Detailed event schedule, program, abstracts, speakers, special events
• Map featuring symposium and special event venues
• Links to Gulf of Maine 2050 sponsors and partners
• Information and link to Collaborative Action Grant application
• Real-time updates and announcements from event hosts during Gulf of Maine 2050
• Live ‘activity stream’ to share news, photos and insights during the symposium
• Connect and network with other Gulf of Maine 2050 symposium attendees
As part of our commitment to hosting a sustainable event, we will not print programs for the symposium. All event information will be available on our mobile App which will be updated throughout the symposium. This user-friendly schedule links presentations and posters directly with speakers, abstracts and other details. PDF versions of the program schedule and abstract booklet are also available on our schedule page.
• Go to: https://attendify.com/app/02rbaq/, download the Attendify App on (Apple or Google Play), search for Gulf of Maine 2050, and join today.
• We encourage you to install the App in advance of Gulf of Maine 2050 so you will be ready to take advantage of its features.
• Stop by our event App information area near the registration table
• Still have questions about our event App? Contact Joan LeBlanc at email@example.com
• If you are not able to use the mobile App for some reason, please feel free to access this web version (http://02rbaq.m.attendify.com), which features schedule and event details, but does not include access to social and networking features.